Sponsored in part by:
Membership Benefits & FAQs
It's the Wildest Deal in Town!
- Free unlimited admission to the Jackson Zoo for an entire year*
- Discounted admission to over 100 reciprocal zoos and aquariums across the country for an entire year
- Frequent "Zoo News" e-blasts to keep you up-to-date on the latest Zoo happenings
- Special invitations to "Members-Only" events
- 10% discount at the Jackson Zoo Trading Company
- Discount on Zoo Camp and certain Zoo special events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How can I renew or become a Zoo Member?
- It's easy! The Jackson Zoo has several ways to go Wild and Free All Year Long.
· Join online, at Admissions or from our Zoo Crew on weekends
· Call us! During the winter and fall months feel free to call us at 601-352-2580 ext. 221 to purchase or renew memberships.
- Q: Is the membership based on the calendar year?
- Your membership is a yearly pass, and is valid from the date of purchase.
- Q: When will I receive my card?
- Please note that the Zoo will not be mailing cards this year. On your first visit to the Zoo, members will present their receipt at Guest Services where our attendants will issue you a new membership card.
- Q: How many cards will I receive?
- One card will be issued per membership.
- Q: If I lost my card how can I get a replacement card?
- You can order a replacement card upon your next visit to the Zoo. There is a $8.00 fee!
- Q: Is identification required?
- Yes. Please present a current photo I.D. along with your membership card.
- Q: Can a friend or family member use my membership card?
- No. Memberships are non-transferable and are valid for the person (or persons) whose name(s) appear on the card.
- Q: Do I pay for parking?
- No, parking is FREE!
- Q: Will I be notified when it is time to renew?
- Yes. You will receive a renewal notice in the mail or by email. Please take this opportunity to update your information and make corrections.
- Q: Can I use my membership with group discounts?
- No. Memberships cannot be used with group rates or discounts. Please review our group/scout page for further details. School Groups Info.
- Q: Can I use my membership card at other zoos or aquarium?
- Yes! The Jackson Zoo reciprocates with over 100 zoos and aquariums that offer discounted admissions to Jackson Zoo Members. We encourage you to contact the zoo or aquarium you will be attending to review their admissions/membership policies.
- Q: I will be traveling and I don't have my membership card?
- You may order a replacement card at guest services or upon your next visit to the Zoo. There is a $8.00 fee! .