Jackson Zoological Society
- President – Alex Chess
- Vice-President – Amile Wilson
- Secretary – Mandy Davis
- Treasurer – Kimberly Hardy
- Steve Brandon
- JoAnne Prichard Morris
- Angela Mitchell
- Ison B. Harris, Jr., City of Jackson Parks and Recreation Director/City Liaison
- James Hendrix
- Josh Clark
The Jackson Zoological Society, a 501c3 nonprofit, will hold open board meetings five to six times per year at the Community Center to the left of the Admissions Office/Gift Shop. Meeting info will be listed here, and announced on social media platforms starting twenty one working days prior to the meeting time. Please know these dates are subject to change, check website prior to each meeting date.
Currently Scheduled Meetings Open to the Public
Tuesday December 18th: 5:30 PM, at the Community Center to the left of Admissions
Due to seating and time constraints, the general public is invited to view the proceedings and join the discussions per the following guidelines:
1) Questions/comments will be limited to one per visitor, for a total of five per meeting, each two minutes in length.
2) Request to add a topic must be submitted with full legal name and contact information (either email or phone), company or organization affiliation if any, listing the question or topic of discussion to be added to the meeting’s agenda.
3) Requests must be submitted via form below, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Jackson Zoological Society, Attn: Info, 2918 West Capitol St, Jackson MS 39209, and be received ten days prior to meeting date.
4) All requests must be approved by President in order to be added to the agenda. Parties will be notified if their topic has been added to next meeting or postponed to a later date.
ANNUAL REPORTS and ATTENDANCE FIGURES: