A donation to the Jackson Zoo not only supports animal care, but educational programming and conservation efforts as well. Your contribution is important because, quite honestly, the Zoo can not be THE zoo for Mississippi without it. We consistently rank as one of the most visited attractions in the state, and are the only AZA accredited zoo in Mississippi. Our zoo budget is over two million a year; and admission fees can only cover 65% of these expenses. However, we are committed to keeping our admission prices affordable to make the zoo available to all Mississippians.
Jackson Zoological Society is an IRS-authorized 501(c)3 organization. That means your donation to us is tax-deductible, and when you donate, you'll be helping the Jackson Zoo continue its mission to provide visitors with a quality recreational and educational environment dedicated to wildlife care and conservation.
Every donation matters - small or large - donate today!
Or Mail to:
2918 West Capitol Street
Jackson, MS 39209
ZOO Sponsors are the title sponsor of a specific Zoo program for a one-year period.
Cost: $4,500 to $75,000.
- Acknowledgment at all events related to the sponsored program.
- Acknowledgment plaque at zoo donor board
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Zoo passes may be distributed or donated by ZOO Sponsor, or in ZOO Sponsor's name.
- Additional Zoo passes may be purchased at 10% discount.
- All or part of your contribution may be tax-deductible.
- 50% discount on day at the zoo rental.
- Outreach Education - $ 40,000
- On-site Education - $30,000
- Zoo Camp - $10,000
- Zoo Overnights - $4,500
All education programs may be sponsored by more than one sponsor. The Zoo serves 50,000 students each year.