Critters and Crawlers - Toddler Program
The Jackson Zoo's exciting Critters and Crawlers Toddle program will begin again in the fall. Stay tuned for program and registration information.
Class Time: 10:00-10:45
Members: $12.00 per class
Non-Members:$15.00 per class
Additional children at reduced rates. Includes admission into the zoo. Dates: Apr 6 & May 4.
Are you looking for a wild experience for the whole family? The Jackson Zoo has just what you're looking for.
For questions call (601) 352 -2580 ext 240
|Topic||Description||Dates & Times||Registration|
Check out our summer camp page for all the exciting topics offered this summer.
Who Can Participate:
Weeklong camps run June & July.
Half Day Camps: 9:00-12:00
Full Day Camps 9:00-4:00
Early Bird Care Available
Visit the camp page
Have you ever wondered what goes on outside after you are tucked into bed? Explore the zoo at night and discover why some animals prefer the night, and what tools they use to survive until dawn.
The night will include an animal presentation, games and activities, a look behind the scenes with a keeper and a camp fire! Guests will sleep inside the Gertude C. Ford Education Building and wake up the next morning to a continental breakfast and a guided walk around as the keepers "wake up" the zoo.
Who can participate?
- Adults with children at least 7 years old.
- Minimum of 15 participants. Maximum of 40 participants.
When are Slumber Safaris available?
- Year round. Sunday to Saturday. You pick your best fit date.
- Programs are 7pm to 9am the following day.
How much are Slumber Safaris?
- $35 for each participant (adult or child)
- $50 deposit is required within two weeks of registering your program to hold your date.
- Full payment is due 1 month prior to your program date.
Where do Slumber Safaris take place?
- All classes take place in the Gertrude C. Ford Education Building with hikes, activities and behind the scenes tours occuring throughout the zoo.
All programs must be registered at least 1 month prior to the date you wish, though you may book up to a year in advance. Dates close quickly, so register soon.
To register or for questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-352-2580 ext 240