Are you looking for a wild experience for the whole family? The Jackson Zoo has just what you're looking for.
We are so sorry but all our online ticket sales are temporarily down, we hope to be up and running again August 21st.
|Program||Description||Dates & Times||Price|
Go beind closed doors and get up close to some of the zoo's wildest felines. Zookeepers will give you the inside scoop about caring for these powerful animals, and give you in-depth information about what really makes these cats meow.
Who Can Participate:
For questions call (601) 352 -2580 ext 240
Have you ever wondered what goes on outside after you are tucked into bed? Explore the zoo at night and discover why some animals prefer the night, and what tools they use to survive until dawn.
The night will include an animal presentation, games and activities, a look behind the scenes with a keeper and a camp fire! Guests will sleep inside the Gertude C. Ford Education Building and wake up the next morning to a continental breakfast and a guided walk around as the keepers "wake up" the zoo.
Who can participate?
- Adults with children at least 7 years old.
- Minimum of 15 participants. Maximum of 24 participants.
When are Slumber Safaris available?
- Year round. Sunday to Saturday. You pick your best fit date.
- Programs are 7pm to 9am the following day.
How much are Slumber Safaris?
- $30 for each participant (adult or child)
- $50 deposit is required within two weeks of registering your program to hold your date.
- Full payment is due 1 month prior to your program date.
- If you have 25 or more in your group,ask about our large group rate!
Where do Slumber Safaris take place?
- All classes take place in the Gertrude C. Ford Education Building with hikes, activities and behind the scenes tours occuring throughout the zoo.
- Nocturnal Animals
- Animal Habitats
- Vanishing Act
All programs must be registered at least 1 month prior to the date you wish, though you may book up to a year in advance. Dates close quickly, so register soon.
To register or for questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-352-2580 ext 240