Night Time Programs
Ever wondered what happens at the zoo after everyone goes home? Join us for some night time activities where you can discover what happens after some of our animals go to bed.
Families Scouts Reunions
Birthday Parties School Groups
We have two options that you will love.
- $20 per person
- 7pm to 9pm
- For groups of 8 or more. 7 years & older.
- 1 adult per 10 children required
Want to experience the zoo at night? Come see the zoo as you never have before. Spend two hours on a guided exploration of what happens after some of our animals go to bed and others wake up. You may even be able to get a sneak peak behind the scenes of an exhibit.
Spend the night at the zoo!
Have you ever wondered what goes on outside after you are tucked into bed? Explore the zoo at night and discover why some animals prefer staying awake. Meet one of our keepers for a behind the scenes tour! Then spend the night at the zoo and wake up the next morning to a continental breakfast and a guided walk around as the keepers “wake up” the zoo.
- Call (601) 352-2580 ext 240
- Email email@example.com
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required
The Fine Print
- Night Programs are available year-round. With some date restrictions.
- All programs must be booked at least 1 month in advance.
- Each participant must have a signed release form (provided by the zoo).
- The final count of participants is due 1 week prior to the program.
- A deposit must be received 2 weeks after initial registration or your date will be released. ($75 for Wild Night and $100 for Slumber Safari)
- In the event of a cancellation made by your organization less than one week before the scheduled program date, a $50 per program processing fee will be retained by the Jackson Zoo.