Night Time Programs
Ever wondered what happens at the zoo after everyone goes home? Join us for some night time activities where you can discover what happens after some of our animals go to bed.
We have two options that you will love.
- $20 per person
- 7pm to 9pm
- For groups of 8 or more. 7 years & older.
- 1 adult per 10 children required
Want to experience the zoo at night? Come see the zoo as you never have before. Explore what happens after some of our animals go to bed and others wake up.
Spend the night at the zoo!
Have you ever wondered what goes on outside after you are tucked into bed? Explore the zoo at night and discover why some animals prefer staying awake. Spend the night at the zoo and wake up the next morning to a continental breakfast and a guided walk around as the keepers “wake up” the zoo.
- Call (601) 352-2580 ext 240
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required