Name the Beer Contest
Lucky Town Brewery is creating a special charity beer for Zoo Brew 2017 and we need your help naming it! This limited-release beer will be in local restaurants mid-March and featured at Zoo Brew on April 7th.
Grand Prize: 2 VIP Tickets to Zoo Brew plus swag
(Grand Prize includes: One hour early entrance, signature event T-shirts, meet and greet with animal ambassadors, commemorative cups and official Zoo Brew posters designed by Mad Genius Inc.)
Runner Up: 2 General Admission Tickets to Zoo Brew
(General Admission Includes: 3 hours of craft beer sampling, free food from local restaurants, Tyson Wing Eating Competition and Cook-Off, live music, animal encounters, dinosaurs and commemorative tasting cup.)
Here are a few tips:
- Life sized dinosaurs will be at Zoo Brew this year and we are pretty excited about it! A dino inspired name might be favored.
- Learn more about our dinos here: http://jacksonzoo.org/dino/
- Some reference to the 10th anniversary is encouraged but not mandatory.
- Don’t pick the name “Zoo Brew” – our Director has already squashed that one. Get creative!
About the Beer:
- It’s a hazy New England IPA utilizing Azacca, El Dorado and Pekko hops.
- Flavor profile is very low bitterness with loads of tropical juiciness: Mango, Papaya, Pineapple with notes of Citrus, Melon and Lemon.
- Must be 21+ to enter
- Multiple entries are welcomed
- Contest end March 6th