OPEN TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, & SUNDAY
NOT AT FULL OPERATION DUE TO CONTINUING PROJECTS: Through the hard work of the Jackson Zoo staff, the City of Jackson crews, and the amazing JZ Volunteers, the zoo is open to the public for limited viewing. Currently, zoo hours are scheduled to be (weather permitting)
$2 Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
10 am to 4 pm, with last ticket sold at 3 pm daily
Ages 13 years old and up: $8.00 each
Ages 2 -12 years: $5.00 each
Under the age of 2 years: Free
Due to reduced prices, no other regular discounts or refunds are available.
$2 TUESDAYS: $2 each person, any age. Tickets can only be used on Tuesday.
Rides on the Endangered Species Carousel are $2 per seat,
and Splash Pad is included with admission during the summer season.
*NOTE: Due to current temporary system, credit or debit cards can be used ONLINE ONLY. Window admission sales and gift shop sales are CASH ONLY.
**ZOO PHONES TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER. Please direct any further questions to Admissions at 601-952-8776 or via email to email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- FACE MASK POLICY** We adhere to the policies set forth by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, but we still ask guests and staff to abide by the 6′ social distancing policy when around other guests, staff, and animal exhibits, since we cannot vaccinate our animals at this time.
- Some buildings remain closed until further notice, such as the Gertrude C Ford Education Building and Water Creatures.
- Dippin’Dots, Brick Street Pops, and Hot Diggity Dog concessions will be available near the cafe seating area on weekends and holidays, weather permitting. Pepsi vending machines are also available.
- No outside food or coolers are allowed inside the zoo, especially inside the Splash Pad. (Bottled water is allowed, but no coolers.)
- Due to unknown or unexpected animal behavior, only trained and/or certified Service Animals are allowed on zoo grounds. (Please make other arrangements for Therapy or Emotional Support Animals, which are not covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act.)
- The Jackson Zoo is TOBACCO FREE. For the health of our animals, staff, & other guests, there is no area available for smoking, vaping, dipping, or any other tobacco-related activities once inside the zoo admission gates.
Get faster info by following our Facebook and Instagram pages (@JacksonZoo) and by signing up for e-blasts at the bottom of our home page.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Did we answer question? If not, fill out this form and hit SUBMIT: