The Jackson Zoo will welcome weekend guests THIS SATURDAY, August 22nd, at 10 am!
Of course, due to COVID-19 concerns, we are currently restricted in both capacity (under 500 persons per day) and hours (Saturdays 10 am to 4 pm, and Sundays 1 pm to 4 pm).
We have also instituted standard CDC approved safety guidelines throughout the park:
- mandatory online advance ticket purchase and member reservation
- mask and social distancing requirements
- directional zoo paths
- additional sanitizing stations
- increased surface cleaning
- and other measures that will keep our animals, staff, and visitors better protected from illness.
SPECIAL MEMBERS’ DAY FRIDAY AUGUST 21
We wanted to share our very first day with our Zoo members, and invite them to joins us FRIDAY AUGUST 21st from 12 noon to 3:30 pm. This members-only viewing with our long time friends and neighbors will help gently re-introduce both staff and animals to increased human presence. We look forward to seeing you!
Any membership that was active on September 30, 2019, has had its expiration extended to reflect the length of our closure, and so remains active now*. Since our daily capacity is limited, all tickets or passes (even member visits) must be purchased or reserved before arrival to the park. Walk ups are not guaranteed entry.
(please plan one day’s visit per order)
- Go to https://jacksonzoo.org/shop
- Choose the number of MEMBER Reservations for Adults on a specific date that are included in your original membership
- Click ADD TO CART
- Click back to the SHOP to add number of children (no more than included in your original membership)
- Click ADD TO CART
- Use the code MJZ2020-08 in the coupon box to remove the cost of admission
- Proceed to check out (no exchange of funds will occur)
- Bring the order with barcode (either printed or on personal device) to Admissions with your member info on the day of your visit
- Your order will be completed at no charge with active membership
Please note that members will still have to scan their member card or show proof of active membership to redeem their reservation. An inactive membership at the gate will invalidate the reservation, and the guest will be charged regular admission.
*Memberships that expired BEFORE September 30 could not be extended. Although they will be kept on file, our membership program is on hold, so new or renewed memberships are unavailable at this time. Former members can purchase daily general admission tickets.
Questions about your membership? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-352-2580 ext 231 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Copyright 2020 The Jackson Zoo