Due to management transition, repair and renovation projects, AND remaining COVID-19 concerns, we are open to the public with a limited capacity of 500 persons
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays – 10 am to 4 pm
(subject to change without notice). Last ticket sold each day at 2:45 p.m. Tickets become available Monday morning for the following weekend.
Ages 13 years and up: $8 each
Ages 2 to 12 years: $5 each
Children under 2 years: Free
- FOR GUARANTEED ADMISSION, TICKETS SHOULD BE SECURED ONLINE. Due to the limited capacity, tickets for selected day are best reserved or purchased BEFORE arrival, which can be done online in our SHOP. Walk ups are not guaranteed entry. All Jackson Zoo memberships that were active as of September 30, 2019, have been extended for the length of our closure. Annual memberships cannot be renewed or sold at this time.
- FACE MASK POLICY Per the United States Center of Disease Control and Prevention, fully vaccinated humans (two weeks after their final dose) may drop their mask inside the park unless coming within 6ft of other guests, staff or animal exhibits. All non-vaccinated persons must remain masked, unless medically exempt. At this time, vaccines are proven to prevent infection, not transmission. That means that unvaccinated humans and animals are still at risk from you despite your vaccination. Please keep our animals and staff safe until everyone is vaccinated.
- Any groups must be 10 persons or less.
- All guests and staff must abide by the 6′ social distancing measures.
- Guests must follow the adjusted directional park trail (download current park map HERE)
- All high-volume public rooms and spaces with restricted ventilation systems remain closed until further notice: Gertrude C Ford Education Building and Water Creatures.
- Gift Shop will have limited outside access, and rides on the Endangered Species Carousel are limited and socially distanced. (The Livingston Train is currently not running, but scheduled to return.)
- Dippin’Dots, Brick Street Pops, and Hot Diggity Dog concessions are available near the cafe seating area. Pepsi drink vending machines are also on grounds.
- No outside food or coolers are allowed inside the zoo.
- Although we love all animals, only certified service animals are allowed entrance to the zoo, and must be announced. (Unfortunately, therapy or emotional support animals are not allowed under the Americans with Disabilities Act.) Read our full policy here.
Please remember that we are not at full operation, but are happy to be able to accommodate the needs of our neighbors and communities during the pandemic!
Get updates faster by following our Facebook and Instagram pages (@JacksonZoo) and by signing up for e-blasts below. We look forward to seeing everyone as soon as possible!
Sign up for the “ZoosFlash” e-Blast!